Friday, March 2, 2012

I woke up late yesterday and I immediately realized that I had many errands to run before I had to start my day. So I skipped the shower and jumped right in my jeans (I know, gross right?). I changed my shirt and was out the door before my alarm was finish ringing. That's when it hit me, putting on my jeans was casual yet fun. I feel comfortable and look comfortable when I am in them. I do not even bother looking in the mirror because I know that my white t-shirt and jeans is my style for everyday things.

So whether you are just getting out of bed or just getting out of the shower or even just finished running around the house in your underwear listening to Michael Jackson's Thriller album, you jump in your own jeans in your own way. I do both legs at once, you may do one leg at a time. Regardless, that 1 second of the day is a jump of enthusiasm straight into comfort.
Check out this video here:
Jumping in your Jeans

These guys jump into their jeans in their own way, and we here at Style yo Denims jump into our jeans our own way! So how about you create the jeans that make you feel most comfortable, and try and jump your way into a better day! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment