Sunday, February 26, 2012

Bringing back the old and bringing in the New!

I don't know about you but I like my jeans old fashion style. When I think of the type of jeans I want, I think back to Brooke Shields right after she came out with the movie Blue Lagoon. To me, that was the moment in time where jeans became fashion. Where you based the rest of your outfit by the type of jeans you wore and how those jeans separated you from everyone else.


                                              


Unfortunately, you cannot go to the mall and find those exact jeans you are looking for whether they may be Brook Shields jeans or even those acid washed jeans from the 90s. At Style yo Denims, those jeans that separate you from everyone else are just a few clicks away. 


Now all I do is try to find errands to run so I can be out and about and show off my classic jeans. But that is only how I feel this week. Who knows, maybe next week I will want to have unique tears in my jeans, or maybe even sequined jeans...


Alright, maybe not sequined jeans. Bad idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment